Monday, April 12, 2021


 

Ten years ago, I stopped blogging.  Not sure why, but I guess I was busy doing other things.  If you have had the fortunate experience of  meeting me in person, you'll know I'm not very talkative.  I write better than I speak.  My vocal vocabulary is a mixture of Tex-Mex and Cajun slang.  

In those ten years, I lost my mom (2016), and have acquired 6 cats, two of which are indoor-outdoor.  I've also taken up quilting and joined a local quilt guild.   Crochet is still one of my hobbies mixed with an occasional knitting project.  I also went on a quilting cruise, bought a new sewing machine, and then the above embroidery machine (Brother Persona PRS100). 

I've been safe from COVID-19, although some of my friends have gotten it.  Most recently both hubby and I got our COVID vaccines, so hopefully we're pretty much immune for at least 6 months.

You'll most likely see future posts whenever I have something to talk about.  

Pat H.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!