Sunday, August 29, 2010

I fixed my embroidery machine!

For a while now, I'd been having problems with my threads shredding somewhere in the machine. I thought it was bad thread, but yesterday I found the culprit! With the help of hubby's LED flashlight, I was able to spot a loop of thread lurking in the hole of the take up lever. So, after enlisting the aid of a straight pin and my trusty tweezers, I was able to nab the varmint! It's now resting with it's buddies in file 13.

Also, I've been crocheting dishcloths to sell at a craft show in Nov. I'm working a booth with a friend of mine. We're both making different things so as not to compete with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!