Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New pattern by me! Enjoy!

I've been making these for a local craft show.  Very simple, only four rounds.  Thought I'd give you the pattern so you can make your own if you need some quick items for a bazaar or fundraiser.



You will need:

Worsted weight cotton yarn, color of your choice
G hook

1.  Ch 4 (ch 3 counts as a dc), make 11 dc in 4th ch from hook, sl st in top of ch 3 to join.

2.  Ch 3, dc in same st, 2 dc's in each dc around.  Sl st in top of ch 3 to join.

3.  Ch 4, dc in next st, (ch 1, dc in next dc) around, end with ch 1, sl st in 3rd ch of the first ch 4 to join.

4.  Ch 1, sc in same st, 2 sc in next sp, (sc in next st, 2 sc in next sp) around, end with sl st in first sc, ch 10 for loop, sl st in same st, end off.

 




2 comments:

  1. Are these coasters or ornaments or something completely different? Just so I know for planning gifts and sale items...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't responded to this before now. For some reason I'm not getting notification that there are comments posted.

    They can be used as coasters, ornaments, or whatever you wish, but I use them as cup washers!
    Smaller than a regular dishcloth, they fit really nice inside a coffee mug for easy cleaning!

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!