Monday, January 26, 2009

Chain Link!

The Crochet Guild of America (CGOA) is having its next Chain Link conference in August in Buffalo NY.
For the first time since I've been a CGOA member,  I AM GOING!

Hubby and I will be driving up since it's cheaper than both of us flying there.  However, it will take 2-3 days to get there from Louisiana.

The conference will be held at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center.  You can get more info about the conference at CGOA's website http://www.crochet.org

At the same time there's going to be a Knit & Crochet Show which is held in conjunction with Knitting Guild of America. 

If you happen to be going to that event, please let me know and maybe we can all get together one night!

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful. You and the hubster that will fun. A couple of years ago Tom and I spent 6 weeks traveling by RV. We had alot of fun. The snowing is really coming down now! I am trying to plan our spring vacation; we have time-share but my goodness the airfare is sky-high!!!

    Happy Hump Day!!!
    Check out my Give away at
    http://mz-g65.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some good things about Chain Link . . . but it's never close enough for me to take off work to attend. Maybe some day. . .

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!