Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ramblings

Oh gosh, where do I start!

I'm almost done with the yoke of the February Lady Sweater. Just a few more increase rows and I can figure out the eyelet row.

Started a new scarf yesterday. I cast on 112 stitches of one yarn on size 6 needles, did garter stitch for 5 rows, then attached another yarn in a matching color and did a 2 x 2 rib by knitting or purling 2 tog across the row with size 4 needles to end up with 56 stitches. By doing this I have a nice ruffle along the short side of the scarf. Will post a pic when I get farther along on it.

Got a few more rows done on the gator scarf.

Yesterday was workshop day at the Yarn Nook, and I worked on my lace shawl for a while.
Got all of pattern 8 done, and a few rows of pattern 9. There are 13 patterns in all, so I'm almost there! After all 13 sections are done, then I have to add a border to the sides.

Also in progress are the Tootie Frootie socks . I posted a pic previously.

1 comment:

  1. I made a February Baby Sweater and found the lacy part to be easy so you should have no problem. Can't wait to see the gator scarf!

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!